Country Manor of Glenn
Rate: $2,550 per week
The Country Manor of Glenn is perfectly situated in Glenn, Michigan between
South Haven and Saugatuck, Michigan.
It is an historic home, newly remodeled and
updated for a very comfortable and enjoyable stay.
In addition, Country Manor is nestled among acres of private woods, pines and paths.
365 feet of private beach on Lake Michigan
Two floors of living space
Large eat-in country kitchen
Living Room with a fireplace
Screened-in Front Porch
Gas Barbeque Grill
Satellite TV with DVD player
Private Tennis Court
Central Air Conditioning
In the summer... Enjoy sun-drenched days on 365 feet of pristine beach front.
Swim in the clear, refreshing waters of Lake Michigan. Once again, this year the water level is
at all-time lows leaving a wide sandy beach for your enjoyment.
- In the evening...Enjoy spectacular sunsets that you'll remember long after your
vacation is over!
- In the spring and fall....Witness Mother nature change her seasons... from budding
new life of things to come to breath-taking hues of autumn.
- Tennis Lovers...Stroll down the path to the tennis court and play
to your heart's content...no waiting!
- Fruits & Vegetables....There are many you-pick farms nearby; or you can buy your fresh fruit and vegetables
from the many nearby farm stands. In late summer, blueberry farms are
bursting with fresh berries!
- Golf Lovers....There are many, many golf courses just a short drive away.
- Fishing Charters...There are charters available in Saugatuck and South Haven for
trout and salmon fishing.
- If you care to venture out...Spring, summer and fall is bustling in the towns of Saugatuck and
- Saugatuck is a quaint, historic, waterfront town that has great
nightlife and restaurants, antique shops, art galleries and one-of-a-kind stores; a little bit
of New England right here in the Midwest!
- South Haven also has great restaurants, shopping, sightseeing and a picture perfect lighthouse
- Both towns are only a short drive away!