| BlueBox was developed to facilitate creating and editing programs
for the Akai MPC1000. This solution automates some of the tedious
tasks involved with creating programs using the MPC itself. Some of
these tasks encountered were:
BlueBox implements faster ways to take care of such tasks, which will
cut down the time required to get a program setup from scratch. BlueBox
will increases your productivity by making PGM editing as smooth as
can be, and will gets you back to pad-poundin' nirvana in no time!
- setting the same mute group on more than one pad (ex: for hi-hat
- giving all pads the same envelope settings when creating multisample
- assigning samples to a range of consecutive pads, then setting
tune and MIDI trigger note for each one for multisample instrument
- load existing MPC1000 PGM files
- save edited PGM file and all associated samples to one location
- import keygroups/zones from AKP-format programs into PGM (also
works with Recycle AKPs)
- load single samples using built-in sample browser or drag/drop
one or more samples from Windows explorer windows
- edit any program setting
- pad/layer settings (layer samples, tune, volume, play mode,
MIDI trigger, etc)
- pad mixer (volume, pan, output, effect setting and send
- amp envelope
- Q-Link sliders
- copy entire pads and layers and sliders in one step
- copy individual pad, layer, mixer, envelope, and filter settings
to any number and combination of pads in one step
- playback samples in layers
- assign a sample to a range of pads (tune and MIDI trigger are
|Latest Version: 22.214.171.124 (posted 2005.12.18)
- This version can also be obtained through BlueBox's update feature.
|Download Windows Installer
- This application installer requires Microsoft Windows Installer.
This is included with most newer versions of Windows. If you don't
have it, follow the links to the left to obtain it (free download).
- If you are unable to update the application using the Update
feature (ie: no Internet access), please note that you must uninstall
any existing versions of BlueBox before installing a newer version.
All configuration settings will be maintained.
- NEW: sample browser; browse drives/directories, drag/drop
files from browser to pads
- CHANGED: improved layer level response when auditioning pads/layers
- screen redraw problems when scrolling right side panels
- extreme layer tune settings not correctly played back
|Work In Progress:
||If you've used BlueBox and you totally dig it, please send a donation.
Donations are optional, but are much appreciated and help support
the author. Thanks!