d20 Fantasy Role-Play Game
Serving Burke, Caldwell, and Catawba Counties
YouTube video tutorials
How to Play Dungeons & Dragons
- How to Play D&D part 1 - A Sample Game Session
- How to Play D&D part 2 - The Sample Session Continues!
How to Play Pathfinder
- How to Play Pathfinder - Part 1: Stats, Races, Classes
- How to Play Pathfinder - Part 2: Skills, Feats and Equipment
- How to Play Pathfinder - Part 3: Combat
- How to Play Pathfinder - Part 4: The Mini-Session
- How to Play Pathfinder - Part 5: Spells, How do they Work?
- How to Play Pathfinder - Part 6: LEVEL UP!
- How to Play Pathfinder - Part 7: MORE Combat
- How to Play Pathfinder - Part 8 - Magic Items
- How to Play Pathfinder - Part 9 - Rapid Character Creation
- How to Play Pathfinder - Part 10 - Point Buy, Traits and Character Creation
- How to Play Pathfinder - Part 11 - Multiclassing
- How to Play Pathfinder - Part 12: Mostly Optional Rules
- How to Play Pathfinder - Part 13: The Pathfinder DM (for GameMasters only!)
- How to Play Pathfinder - Part 14: Social Skills
- How to Play Pathfinder - Part 15 - Poison and Disease
- How to Play Pathfinder - Part 16 - Curses
Basic rules (getting started), SRDs (System Reference Documents), character sheets, and other resources.
System Reference Documents
Character sheets and other resources
Miscellaneous tools and apps
Some of the online tools below may require the latest/specific versions of...
Online Character Generators
Online Dice Rollers
The spreadsheets below require Microsoft Office Excel, LibreOffice, or OpenOffice to be installed.
Microsoft Windows Tools
Some of the Microsoft Windows tools may require the latest/specific versions of...
These tools require the Microsoft Windows operating system to install/run.
Android Google Play
D&D and Pathfinder books, dice, miniatures, and other general/miscellaneous items.
D&D and Pathfinder books.
Cheat sheets for quick reference for combat actions, modifiers, movement, etc.
Dice, dice, and more dice.
Online RPG Stores
RPG online stores that sell general/miscellaneous items.
Text me (Mickey) at (828) 302-8546 anytime!
Please call me between 5 PM - 10 PM EST
I've been playing PnP (pen and paper) tabletop role-play games since the early 1990's, starting with AD&D (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons) 2nd Edition, along with Werewolf: The Apocalypse and Shadowrun.
I'm attempting to form a group to play either D&D v3.5 or Pathfinder (often referred to v3.75), or perhaps D&D v5 in the local Burke/Caldwell/Catawba County area who'd like to play at least twice per month, or perhaps once per week (schedules permit).
Wizards of the Coast, Dungeons and Dragons, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the United States and other countries. All Rights Reserved. This web site is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. This web site may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. DUNGEONS & DRAGONS®, D&D®, PLAYER'S HANDBOOK 2®, and DUNGEON MASTER'S GUIDE® are trademark[s] of Wizards of the Coast and D&D® core rules, game mechanics, characters and their distinctive likenesses are the property of the Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at www.wizards.com.
This website uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Inc., which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This website is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Inc. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Inc. and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.