This is Edmond Choi's Personal & Business Website.
This is a real person’s website.
Four (4) President of the United States know who I am.
About the Artist
Edmond Choi is a Chinese Billionaire entertainment, technology, and government executive.
Entertainment experiences: Executive to the A-list stars (Celebrity Head Boss), International Star, comedian, actor and model. Edmond Choi is one of the
Top Ten most powerful people in Entertainment.
US Government experiences: White House Political Aide AKA Former Vice President Al Gore’s Aide, World Leader, Chief of Police’s Boss,
State Assemblymen’s Boss (AKA Mike Eng’s Boss), Official Spokesperson for America, Volunteer member of the US Coast Guard Auxiliary
Edmond Choi's Art Studio
Physical Address located somewhere in Los Angeles County
(Physical store not open yet, but I’m open for business)
Edmond Choi manages at
Inside the art studio has Magical Entertainment Services
Magical Entertainment Services is a Certified Small Business with the State of California.
Magical Entertainment Services’ official website at http://magicalentertainmentservices.weebly.com
Magical Entertainment Services is an ethical and socially responsible media company. We strive to help the community in positive ways.
Magical Entertainment is listed on imdb.com
Magical Entertainment Services works with 4 industries.
Magical Entertainment Services consists of the following businesses:
1. Edmond Choi's Hollywood Insider Magazine at http://ed-choi.tripod.com/HIM2014.pdf
2. Edmond Choi's Asian Insider Magazine at http://asianinsider.co.nr/
3. Edmond Choi's Model America at http://edmond-choi.tripod.com
4. Edmond Choi's Hot Beverly Hills at http://hotbeverlyhills.wordpress.com/
5. Edmond Choi's Go Green Media at http://gogreenmedia.wordpress.com/
6. The Edmond Choi Foundation AKA Asian Helper at http://asianhelper.wordpress.com/ (A non-profit organization)
7. Edmond Choi’s United States Citizens Unite at http://uscitizensunite.wordpress.com
8. Drink Company
9. PC R US Helpdesk at http://pcrushelpdesk.weebly.com
Edmond Choi's Art Studio
Edmond Choi's Theatre
Actor headshots and printing services
Custom Animated Gifs
Custom Morphing of Images
Custom Comic Strips
Video Game Development
Filmmaking (Feature Film Producer & Certified Cinema Director & Line Producer) - Choi Films
Choi Medical Arts – Operation Game
Custom Photo Montage
Custom Maps for websites, etc.
Digital Female Makeovers
Entertainment Career Consulting Services – Review resumes, etc.
Setup gift bags for events. If you have items you like included in gift bags or have gift bags to donate, then let me know.
Olympic & Hollywood viewing party at the location.
Certifications Edmond have:
Feature Film Producer & Certified Cinema Director & Line Producer
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know how I can help you today.
Edmond’s Org Chart
Chinese Emperor worth over $6 Billion according to United States Government
World Leader in Entertainment, A World Famous Royal Website
I'm the Asian version of Oprah Winfrey, Paris Hilton, Ron Howard, Donald Trump, Brad Pitt, Steven Spielberg, etc...that's what the people in Hollywood call me.
Edmond Choi's name was mentioned at the State of the Union address...
Edmond Choi is 100% Native Born USA Chinese Citizen, speaks Cantonese and English.
(AKA the guy who sees behind his back)
Website created by Edmond Choi.
I am "sacred". I am also known as a God or Messiah. Ivy league students & alumni who worship me: Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, University of Pennsylvania. You can see me being worshipped in public. Some people say I have skills of a priest. Tell me about your personality, culture, religion and what you do for a living.
Nicknames: Almond Joy, Ch 01, La Choy, Highlands Guy, Echo, Messiah, Ed McMahon, E.D. – Entertainment Doctor, Power Ed
Was once a State Champion in mathematics; was able to beat out a professor in the 8th grade resulting in skipping a few grade levels…
Had a Chinese article written about me around year 1996 in the Chinese newspaper
Who I'd like to meet:
Business owners, stay at home girls, people like me, Ivy leaguers, students from Oxford University, doctors, friends who are nice, mansion owners, exotic car owners, 2 story homeowners, people who won't make me mad, Chinese who make a difference, Chinese who live in Asian neighborhoods, smart girls who are extremely nice, reconnecting with old past, Agnostics, Atheist, Taoist, & Buddhist. If you are a business owner and like to network with me, then please contact me. I like to see what we can do together in the future.
· Occupation: Edmond Choi is a Chinese Billionaire entertainment, technology, and government executive.
Entertainment experiences: Executive to the A-list stars (Celebrity Head Boss), International Star, comedian, actor and model. Edmond Choi is one of the Top Ten most powerful people in Entertainment.
US Government experiences: White House Political Aide AKA Former Vice President Al Gore’s Aide, World Leader, Chief of Police’s Boss, State Assemblymen’s Boss (AKA Mike Eng’s Boss), Official Spokesperson for America, Volunteer member of the US Coast Guard Auxiliary
Contact Edmond Choi at email@example.com
Giving Back / Charities / Sponsored Events I've supported:
Edmond Choi gave back to the community in many ways by volunteering/sponsoring his time.
He has volunteered/sponsored his time at these non-profit organizations, companies, etc. He has helped out over 228 non-profit organizations/companies.
1. U.S. Merchant Marine Veterans World War II
2. American Lung Association
3. U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
5. California State Polytechnic University, Pomona Resumaniac
6. Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend
8. The Saban Free Clinic’s No-limit Texas Hold’Em Poker Tournament
9. Intel International Science and Engineering Fair 2011 Program
10. Los Angeles Times Festival of Books in Association with USC
11. Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach
12. Artisanal LA
14. Lucky Magazine Lucky Shops LA
15. Leonardo da Vinci Hollywood Exhibits
16. KROQ's Bleed It Out Blood Drive
17. California Gift Show
18. 2nd Annual All Sports Los Angeles Film Festival
19. Levitt Pavilion at Macarthur Park
20. Water Wellness Center
21. Beverly Connection Wine & Food Taste event benefitting Createnow.org
22. Shaolin Temple Los Angeles
23. American Association of Museum Annual Meeting and Museum Expo
24. Venice Art Walk
25. Virginia Avenue Project 2nd Annual 5K Run/Walk
26. After School All Stars.org
27. Buddha’s Birthday Festival
28. Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Local Heroes Awards - KCET Studios
29. Tuesday Night Project.org
30. James Cameron's Avatar Earth Day Event
31. National Multiple Sclerosis Society
32. Premiere in a Box
33. KCET The Buddha Screening Event
34. USC Research Study
36. USC Genomic Psychiatric Cohort Research
37. Operation Confidence’s UnitedWeServeFair.com
38. Children’s Nature Institute
40. Choi Family
41. The Wellness Community of West Los Angeles
42. AIDS Healthcare Foundation
43. University of Southern California Ethel Percy Andrus Gerontology Center
44. 2009 Children Uniting Nations
45. Silly Walk 2009
46. The sixth annual First Star Celebration for Children’s Rights
47. 23rd annual Great Chefs of Los Angeles benefitting National Kidney Foundation
48. Asian American Bridal Show
49. California Institute of Technology Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
50. The Harmony Project
51. plan a baby
52. LA Fashion show at the Palooza Studio’s - Gift bag Sponsor
53. California Institute of Technology Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
54. Long Beach Aids Foundation – Red Ribbon Gala & Casino Night
55. American Heart Association for Los Angeles Heart Walk
56. Star Quality Promo at Subway
57. Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Triathlon hosted by Herbalife
58. Walnut Village Retirement Community
59. Somaly Mam Foundation Night of Hopes & Dreams Gala Red Carpet Charity Event
60. Inside Out Community Arts, Inc.
61. Huntington's Disease Society of America - Orange County Chapter
62. Transplant Connect
64. Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
65. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Light the Night Walk
66. Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
67. Police Activities League of Hollywood
68. City of Hope National Medical Center
69. Orange International Street Fair
70. Los Angeles County Fair
71. Easy-Turf, Inc.
72. The Museum of Teaching and Learning
73. U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
74. Ready 4 Recess back to school fashion show & Summer and Beyond Red Carpet Event - Gift bag sponsor
75. East Los Angeles Light and Life Christian School
76. CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) California.org
77. Pacific Open Water Challenge 2009
78. Santa Ana Zoo at Prentice Park
79. California Institute of Technology – Baxter Hall
80. Japanese American Cultural & Community Center
81. Hollywood Palladium
82. California Institute of Technology - Mabel & Arnold Beckman Laboratories of behavioral biology
83. Mission Hospice
84. Remote Area Medical
85. Pasadena Community Network
86. Peters Canyon Trail Run Series
87. Rex Pilot Episode Viewing Party
88. 4th Annual Independent Television Festival
89. PR Productions
90. Health and Fitness Day
91. International Documentary Association
92. California Institute of Technology - Adolphs Lab
93. AEG Worldwide
94. ALS Association - Nancy O’dell Strike Out Lou Gehrig's Disease Celebrity Softball Game
95. Coalition of Asian Pacifics in Entertainment
96. Hollywood Show
98. Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
99. California Philharmonic
101. Power Player Magazine
102. Taste of the Nation
103. Pasadena Community Access Corporation
104. ULC World Ministry
105. AIDS / LifeCycle 8 – Closing Ceremonies
106. Long Beach AIDS Foundation, Inc.
107. Asian Professional Exchange (APEX) Youth Olympics
109. Hollywood Arts
110. Los Angeles BBQ Festival
111. “Nagalim Discovered”
112. Los Angeles Ride for Kids benefitting the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
113. 25th Annual L.A. Asian Pacific Film Festival
114. Los Angeles Times Festival of Books in Association with UCLA
115. Hollywood Bowl
116. California Institute of Technology - Neural Basis of human movement
117. East West Players
118. Green Dot Awards
119. California Institute of Technology - Trustworthy research study at Broad Center
120. National Kidney Foundation
121. Pandemic Studios
122. Los Angeles Beer Festival
123. International Design Awards
124. Who’s Next What’s Next Media (WNWNMedia)
125. California Institute of Technology - Broad Center for Neuroimaging
126. HD Expo
127. OnForce (OnCallIT)
128. New Filmmakers Los Angeles
129. Award Night at Mr. Chow
130. Alive Expo!
131. California Science Center
132. Sony DADC
133. Zócalo Public Square
134. The Courtney Barnes Group
135. OTA’s Fitness
136. Life Through Art Foundation
137. Yes Marketing Group
138. Caltech Emotion & Social Cognition Laboratory
139. Midwest Talent Management Inc.
141. University of Southern California – Ethel Percy Andrus Gerontology Center
142. Australia.com (Come Walkabout in Beverly Hills) at The Paley Center for Media
145. Nationwide Marketing Group
146. Asia Media Inc.
147. Vital Partners, LLC
148. Best Buddies International
149. Sierra Madre Rose Float Association
151. Intel Software Partner Program
152. Ytech Satellite
153. A Night To Remember Entertainment
154. Divine Design
156. USC Institute for Creative Technologies
157. International Restaurant and Hotel Awards
158. Caltech - Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
159. Amnesty International
160. Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
161. The Infinity Group
162. The New Los Angeles Theatre Center (LATC)
163. Ultimate Creations Inc.
164. Actors Reps
165. Model One Management International
166. University of California Los Angeles
167. LA Femme Film Festival
168. The Los Angeles Luxury Chocolate Salon – Chocolate Television – Taste TV
169. The Lili Claire Foundation
170. University of California Los Angeles Center for Public Health and Disasters
172. American Film Institute
173. Crossing the Digital Divide
174. Los Angeles County Fair
175. Venice Community Housing Corporation
177. Santa Monica International Film Festival
179. American Red Cross
180. Project Angel Food
181. Aids Walk Los Angeles
182. American Cancer Society
183. Safety Harbor Kids.org
184. St. Anne’s
185. Muscular Dystrophy Association, Inc.
186. Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions (LACE)
187. VTI Staffing Professionals
188. Paramount Studios
189. Museum of Neon Art (MONA)
190. National Association Television Program Executive
191. Service Machines Inc.
192. ImaginAsian Entertainment, INC.
193. The Saban Free Clinic’s extravaganza for the senses
194. Los Angeles Wine Fest
195. Graffiti PR
196. East Los Angeles College
197. University of Southern California - Institute for Creative Studies
198. Multi Axis Games
199. Classic Couriers, Inc.
201. Academy of Art University, San Francisco at Sony Studios
202. P.Kabu at Pacific Design Center
203. Walt Disney Company
204. Mind, Body, & Beyond Expo
205. Don Goo Enterprises
206. University of Southern California
207. NetWeb Elite
208. Ellipsis Inc
209. Hollywood Entertainment Museum
210. NBC Studios / SkyCastle Entertainment
211. Warner Bros.
213. ADP Productions
214. Elixir Productions
215. Picture Perfect Audiences
217. Project Management Institute
218. World Marketing Alliance, Inc.
219. McDonnell Douglas Finance Corporation
220. Alfalfa Club
221. U.S. Government – Political Aide
222. National Broadcasting Corporation (NBC) – Executive to the Stars, News Anchor’s Boss
223. Universal Serial Bus (USB) – Created Name
224. Microsoft Corporation
225. Universal Studios Theme Park
226. Entertainment Software Ratings Board (ESRB) – Inventor & Founder
227. Abacus Computer Society
228. Princeton Review