Barbin & Markovitz LLP
William Gleason Barbin Esq.
I have been with the law firm since admission
to the Bar in 1979.
Courts Admitted to:
- Cambria County Court of Common Pleas
- Pennsylvania Supreme, Superior & Commonwealth Courts
District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- Jackson Memorial High School,
- Jackson Township, Stark County, Ohio, 1972
of Arts in History From Rice University,
Doctor from University of Toledo (Ohio), 1979
I represent several bodies of
local government in the Greater Johnstown Area, as their Solicitor, including;
member of Westmont Volunteer Fire Company and EMT
This page will be
added to as time allows, check back.
Our Law Firm's Web Links