Mad Prophet's Sanctuary
- Another Bogus GOP Poll
- Is it a poll or a fund raising letter?
- The Biggest Con
- David Neilson explains why democracy is the biggest con.
- Blinded by Dumbo
- Doug Newman asks if we really are better that Bush won the 2000 election.
- Complainging about Voting
- The old saying is "If you don't vote, you can't complain." Well, I have a complaint about voting and those claiming that voting is the same thing as freedom.
- The Curious Republic of Gondour
- Mark Twain's tale of visiting a land where voting was handled more sensibly.
- Does God Want Bush Re-Elected?
- Doug Newman observes that those who think that Dubya is God's choice in the next election may be engaging in blasphemy. I personally think that a lot of Bushies are following in the path of the Democrats in worshipping the false god of the state. What's the going penance for breaking the First Commandment?
- Freedom and Majority Rule
- Reverend Edmund A. Opitz explains that majority rule is something entirely different than freedom.
- Interview with Hitler
- A fictional interview with Adolf Hitler illustrating how Hitler would be at home in both major US political parties.
- Regardless of Choice, Vote!
- FEE Founder Leonard E. Read makes the moral point for not voting.
- Why in the Hell Should I Continue to Vote for Republicans?
- A unanswered letter to the Republican Party asking why I should vote for the lesser evil.