Here are some freedom related resources that you may find useful.
- The Motor Vehicle Exception
- Learn how your Fourth Amendment protections from unreasonable search and seizure do not apply when you utilize the *priveledge* of operating a motor vehicle.
- Liberty Quiz
- See how much you know about liberty.
- Bureaucracy Encounter Form
- Next time you have an encounter with a minion of the State, have them fill out a form. What's good for the goose is good for the gander (Adobe Acrobat reader required).
- Image Library
- Interesting image files that I've come across.
- What to do in an Emergency in 2003
- New interpretations for Homeland Security icons.