Agreement between Otto Klug, as Grantor, and Wilhelm Klug and wife, as Grantees, dated 12 Dec 1865.
In agreement for Warranty Deed to the farm, Otto agreed to supply the following to his parents:
1. to provide them a comfortable log house and 1/4 acre of land in the Northeast corner of the West 1/2 of the Northwest 1/4 of Section 8, Township 9 North, Range 14 East.
2. to plow said 1/4 acre each spring at no charge.
3. to provide them on the first of November each year the following
4. agreed to give his parents no more than $100 when asked
5. also agreed to pay his brother, Herman, $50 in 4 years on interest and to pay his brother, August, $200 in 9 years with the first year at 4% interest and the last five years at 9% interest.
NOTE: On 25 Dec 1864, Wilhelm Klug sold the following items for $620 to Otto Klug as part of the farm transfer:
A. 2 horses (5 years old--sorrel)