Property DetailsGet out of the hot crowded city and spend some time in the great outdoors in cozy, friendly Mammoth Lakes. Gateway to Yosemite and the Sierra Mountains, Mammoth has so much to do in the summer: mountain biking, mountain climbing & hiking, golfing, climbing wall / zip line, cable car to the 11053 foot high summit, fishing, water sports, natural hot springs. Click here for more activities: http://summer.mammothmountain.com
Great location near the first traffic light in town next to many great restaurants / Rite Aid just off Main Street and Old Mammoth Road. We are a half mile from the ranger station/Mammoth visitors center and located one block away from the free Town Trolley, the Red Line Shuttle, and Yosemite/YARTS public bus stop. We are 2 1/2 blocks away from the CREST bus to Reno, Bishop, and Los Angeles.
Krystal Villa East, upper unit with mountain views, is our ski home in the winter, but is available for your use in the summer.
Welcome to our rustic mountain cabin with many practical amenities to make it functional and fun. The complex has a jacuzzi, sauna, pool and a free parking lot. The comfortable condo has a fireplace with wood, balcony, a fully stocked kitchen with all appliances and a dishwasher, & small bar-b-q on the deck. There is a DVD/VHS/FM TV surround system in the living room, DVD/VHS VCR/FM TV in the master bedroom, TV in the loft, cable high-speed wired & wireless internet, landline phones and cable on all three TVs. Unit is fully furnished and has 2 bathrooms, 1 master bedroom with PillowTop queen bed, a loft with bunk beds & a queen bed, and a pull-out couch in the living room.
ALL bookings made will receive many dining and exercise coupons to local merchants!
Discounted Weekly and Monthly Rates Available.
- Plenty of free parking in our large lot.
- Jacuzzi and Pool hours are 2pm - 10pm.
- Full payment within 24 hours for entire stay is due in order to confirm your reservation. Unless you make other payment arrangements, you will receive an email invoice which will allow you to pay securely online via PayPal without having to set up a PayPal account. Upon receipt of final payment, you will receive an e-mail containing the final confirmation and all necessary information for accessing the property.
- Dogs require extra $65 cleaning fee and written agreement to abide by Condo Association pet rules enforced by on-site manager.
- Bookings made with a credit card or PayPal account are subject to a 3% reservation fee. To avoid this fee, please contact us after processing reservation to pay using other methods (cash, check or free Bank of America account to account transfer).
- All rentals subject to departure cleaning fee and 14% city taxes (Includes 1% TBID Tourism Assmt).
- (Mammoth Business Tax Certificate #: 5933)
All rentals are for the posted rates, unless there is a special rate period posted.
|Winter Rates||Nov 08, 2013||May 27, 2014||$110.00||$120.00||$690.00||$2,600.00||1|
|Holiday: July 4||Jun 29, 2014||Jul 08, 2014||$110.00||$110.00||$660.00||$2,100.00||2|
|Holiday: Labor Day||Aug 29, 2015||Sep 02, 2014||$120.00||$120.00||$630.00||$1,900.00||2|
Additional Fees added to reservations: Departure Cleaning Fee: $99.00 Dog Cleaning Fee (optional): $65.00
For reservations more than one year away, please call for rates.
|Start Date||End Date||Restriction|
|Winter Rates||Friday, November 8, 2013||Tuesday, May 27, 2014||Reservations may begin on Any Day.|
|Holiday: July 4||Sunday, June 29, 2014||Tuesday, July 8, 2014||Reservations may begin on Any Day.|
|Holiday: Labor Day||Saturday, August 29, 2015||Tuesday, September 2, 2014||Reservations may begin on Any Day.|